Thursday, February 5, 2009






These are the days of our lives!!!  Can it honestly get any better than this.  Today has been a beautiful day.  The kids woke up to Hotcakes and a little maple syrup.  And believe me they were tastey!  Chloe and I went down to visit Grandma great, and do her hair.  Little curls and all.  We ate a different version of Chili, it was made with all blackbeans and mushrooms.  It filled our tummies, and it was delicious because grandma made it.  We shared some stories about life when my mom was young.  I love that.  Logan got an awesome note from his teacher today.  It said "Logan had a spectacular day".  I am so happy, I love Logan.  Jake came out to the car with about 15 friends.  He was hoping for one big party,  but he has plans to attend the Jazz game with his dad tonight.  He was happy when I reminded him of his special night.  I  will miss smelling my sweet husband as he would walk through the door tonight after a long day of work, but I think it is tender he will have one on one time with one of  our boys.  He is such a good daddy.  I took Hannah to dance.  She is so graceful, so sensitive and such a girly girl.  I want to turn her back into a infant, so she will let me rock her in my old pink rocking chair.  She is at a fun age where we discuss all of the important things in life.  I miss her when she is gone.  I think we will finish the night off with a nice warm mug full of Hot Chocolate........  Sounds Blissful.   

No comments:

Post a Comment