Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday morning Hannah and I got up bright and early for an eventful picture taking moment.  It was Hannah's moment to shine.  Lights, camera, action...... She was so beautiful.  I cannot believe she is my little girl, so grown up.  Her dance studio had group photos taken.  For another small(I thought it was rather large, but worth it) fee, they could have a portrait of themselves taken.  What 10 year old do you know that would not eat that up in one bite?  So we picked out the picture perfect outfit, and she was stunning.  I was a proud mama.  I love these moments.  They make you want to smile.  I hope nobody was watching me.  I wish she was still at the age where you could nibble on their cheeks.  I told her she was beautiful, and I received a smile that melted my heart.  I will post some of those pictures when I get them, it was not appropriate for me to take my camera into the photo shoot.  I mean what is so wrong with that?  I just wanted to view the pictures a little early!!!!!!  I took this picture when we got home, she is my little glimpse of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment