Sunday, February 8, 2009

Do you see what I see?  It must be sleeping beauty.  Oh, I think I made a mistake!  It's sleeping "Belle" from beauty and the beast.  She is so tired, and so sweet.  I need to get a picture of Chloe while see is awake and acting as most princesses do.  She is such a lady.  Chloe has grown up and officially gave up the garment.  She has moved on to very busy days in the Holgate castle, and this is the end result. If she quit eating garments, she could have anything she wanted.  And of course, it was a princess dress!!!!  A wish is a wish your heart makes, and her heart is full because she now owns every single princess dress.  I love you little lady!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Pick up your phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, I love the dress! Too cute that she fell asleep in it! Hannah is BEAUTIFUL, can't wait to see the real pics! Watching your Hawaii slideshow made me think back when we were there almost 3 years ago, alot of the same pics! :o) It was so good to talk to you lastnight!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete