Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It was a fun and exciting morning.  Getting the kids off to school, driving home thinking about how their day will be, and anticipating what we will have for our after school snack.  I really do miss some of the excitement while they are gone.  But today Chloe and I did something really exciting!  We propped the "Little Princess" into the big girl chair for a haircut.  She was so good, I asked her how she would like it to look and she said," I want it short, almost like a boy"!  What a great idea, but you are a princess!!!  You want to twirl and spin and feel your hair move.  She looked at me and smiled.  I kissed her cheek and told her she is my favorite 4 year old girl.  We gave her a beautiful stacked bob.  She looked so Fancy.  I kissed her at least 500 more times.  When Hannah got home from school she was so excited.  We both cherish Chloe and her tiny little voice.  Hannah is the best big sister.  So loving, so kind, and so patient with her little sister.  I had the girls stand in front of my Valentine trees, it has one of my favorite sayings on it.  "Love is a glimpse of Heaven".  I felt a glimpse of heaven today.  It was lovely..........

No comments:

Post a Comment