Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My grandma called this morning.  I love hearing her tender voice on the phone.  My life is wonderful and content when I answer the phone and she is on the other end.  She has always made me feel safe and secure.  It does not matter what age you are, the people who have made the greatest impressions on you are still the ones who make you feel the most important and loved.  I love her more than she will ever know and I make so thankful for the example she is in my life.  Chloe and I just made hot chocolate in the cocoa motion machine.  It was so delicious.  We shared a cup and I love watching her little hand as she lifts the cup up to her mouth on her turn to take a sip.  Each day offers so many lovely chances to tell our loved ones how much we love them.  I am loving this day, doing the laundry, and enjoying a quiet moment.  The fire is also going....... It feels so yummy while I am folding clothes!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment