Tuesday, February 10, 2009


Oh, do I love my scouts!!!!  Here is Jake.  He is so proud of his country as well as belonging to the boy scouts of America!  He is learning so many things and loving every minute of it.  Logan starts his scouting career in July.  I think he will be losing sleep until this day arrives.  I am also starting my scouting career, right along the side of two of my favorite boys.  After all, I thought an Eagle was something that flew through the sky!!!  Just kidding. I am excited for this journey and all of the awesome cheers that come along with this program.  I also look forward to the dessert table.  Most of these moms know how to cook!  If any of you know the Hollywood cheer, please stand up and do it now!!!!!!  I promise, no one is watching....

No comments:

Post a Comment